Welcome to MTVM Mediation
MTVM provides experienced local civil, commercial, workplace, community and family mediators in the Middlesex and Thames Valley area, to help people resolve their disputes in a sustainable, confidential, informal and cost effective way
Who Are We?
- We are a not-for-profit association of experts in dispute resolution.
- We are a like-minded group of mediators who believe passionately in the benefits that mediation brings to people involved in disputes, and to those seeking a better way to settle differences.
- We are a mediation provider recognised by MoJ for court-referred mediations.
- We provide fully trained and accredited mediators for Commercial, Family, Employment and Workplace disputes.
What We Can Do For You?
- If you are involved in a dispute of any kind, we can help.
- We provide independent mediators from our panel, to help you to resolve your dispute in a way which meets your needs.
- We've seen it in action many times, and we know it works, whatever the nature of the dispute.
What Is Mediation Anyway?
- Mediation is a consensual and confidential form of private negotiation, where the process is controlled by the mediator, but the Parties are in control of the outcome.
- Nobody can be forced to mediate, and nothing discussed or agreed in mediation can be used against anyone in future proceedings.
- A mediation becomes binding only when the Parties agree terms of settlement, which are usually recorded in writing and signed by the Parties. Mediation achieves settlement in up to 80% of cases referred to it.
- Mediation is facilitative, not prescriptive. The mediator is not a judge. The mediator will not decide your dispute: that is up to you. However, the mediator will help you achieve a settlement which is acceptable to you.
How Do I Appoint A Mediator?
- Provide contact details for yourself and the other Parties.
- We will contact all the Parties, agree a date, time and venue for the mediation to take place, provide all the required documentation, and give you full details of the costs involved.
Skip to Contents
- Workshop on new consumer law and its impact on mediation (date to be announced)
To enquire about arranging a mediation:
- Call on: 01753 279035
All other enquiries
Go to: Contact Us